Sunday 22 June 2008

Yo Yo Ninja Boy

hello hello there people =]

Jing here! just thought i would write my first post here.

i recieved a mail from some random polish guy on my myspace.. and it just occured to me how pervy foreign guys really are. i mean, they really are horny horny perverts.. and they were like 30.. its just not fun for anyone. especially not me.

(names and photos have been changed for privacy.. aha)

Photobucket

"hello sexy ladyy.. i hope you dont mind me adding you on msn. i found the address on your myspace page..."
(my msn isnt on my mspace.. so wtf?!)
and i thought you were beautiful. my name is Alexander. how are you my dear? may i see you on your webcam on msn?
(.....)
"i wish i could see you now. or if you were here with me. you really are beautiful you know."
(erm.. okay....)
"you should really do some modelling.. how about you drop by mine and i can take some pictures of you?"
(.....)
(?!??!?!?!)
(BLOCKED)

so yeah.. thats how pervy they are.

RANT OVER

stay tuned for more =]

til next time.. tara!

Jing--xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, very funny and true. people are weird now in days...

so glad im not like that 8-p